What We Do
- A Full Line of Fabricated Fittings 63” and Smaller
- Huge Inventory of Molded and Electrofusion Fittings
- Competitively Priced Solutions
- In-House CAD Design
- Ship Anywhere in North America
- We Make You Look Good!
We fabricate HDPE fittings in our Stevensville, Montana and Early Branch, South Carolina facilities. These fittings are available in sizes 1/2” through 63” in both IPS and DIPS where applicable.
* Fittings can be manufactured and tested in conformance to AWWA C901/C906, FM listed. Any of these options must be noted at time of quote submittal and order submission.
- Elbows: 90° (3pc & 5pc), 60° (3pc), 45° (3pc & 2pc), 30° (2pc), 22-1/2° (2pc), 11-1/4° (2pc), and custom angles and piece count available upon request.
- Tees: Line tees up to 48”. Reducing tees through 63”.
- Wyes: 45° Lateral Wyes to 48”. True Wyes to 48”.
- Crosses: Line Crosses to 48”. Reducing Crosses to 48” x 42”.
- Swedge & Plate Style Reducers – Concentric & Eccentric: Available up to 63”, these can shrink large diameter pipe down three sizes in one step, making a fully compact and pressure rated reducer.
- Pulled Style Reducing Tees: Available with mainlines up to 63” and outlets to 48”. Sizes and configurations vary. Save time and space in the field—fewer field fusions and shorter lay lengths.
- Structures & Headers: Manholes, Tanks, Spools, Headers, Manifolds. If you can dream it, we can build it!
- Dual Containment: Dual Containment piping and fittings in a range of sizes.
- Sweep Bends: Available from 2” – 20” in both 45° and 90° angles.
- Transition Fittings: Grooved end, Weld end, MIPT, or FIPT available in Epoxy coated, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, and PVC.
- Branch Saddles: Machined Sidewall Fusion Branch Saddles up to 18” outlets. Electrofusion Branch Saddles up to 12” outlets.
- Caps: We can make pressure rated caps through 24” with no reducers. Available through 63” by reducing down to 24”.
- Valve Spacers: Available up to 65″ at certain sizes, DRs, PSI ratings. Please contact factory for more details.
- Wall Anchors: Available in 1/2” up through 63”.
- Pulling Heads: We offer pulling heads 2” through 63” in diameter. We will build whatever size and DR needed to pull. Sizes over 24” will be reduced to 24”.
We stock a wide variety of molded HDPE fittings in our Stevensville, Montana and Early Branch, South Carolina facilities as well as our Longwood, Florida warehouse.
Our inventory of molded fittings include:
- Elbows: 45° and 90° in DR7, DR9, DR11, and DR17.
- Tees: Line Tees in DR7, DR9, DR11 and DR17. Reducing Tees in DR11 and DR17.
- Reducers: Available in 1/2” through 12” in DR7, DR9, DR11, and DR17.
- Flange Adapters: Available from 1” – 63” in all DRs.
- Backing Rings: Available from 1” – 63” in Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Epoxy Coated, Polypropylene, and Galvanized.
- Mechanical Joint Adapters: Available in 2” – 24” with or without internal stiffener.
- Mechanical Joint Accessory Kits: Available in 2” – 24” in either carbon steel or stainless steel
- Caps: Available in 2” – 8”, DR7, DR9, DR11, & DR17
- Electrofusion Fittings: We stock a complete line of Electrofusion Fittings.
Specified Fittings certifies the referenced materials’ conformance to the following Standards and Specifications:
- ASTM F714: Standard specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SDR-PR). Based on Outside Diameter.
- ASTM F2206: **Available upon Request** Specification for Fabricated Fittings of Butt-fused Polyethylene Plastic Pipe, Fittings, Sheet Stock Plate Stock or Block stock.
- ASTM D3350: Standard Specification for Polyethylene Plastic Pipe and Fittings Material.
- ASTM D3035: Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SDR-PR). Based on Controlled Outside Diameter.
- ASTM D3261: Standard Specification for Butt Heat Fusion (PE) Plastic Fittings for Polyethylene Plastic Pipe and Tubing.
- AWWA C901: **Available upon Request** Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Tubing, 3/4 in. (19mm) Through 3 in. (76mm), for Water Service.
- AWWA C906: **Available upon Request** Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Fittings, 4 in. (100mm) Through 65 in. (1,650mm), for Waterworks.
- ASTM A536: Standard Specification for Ductile Iron Castings.
- AWWA C116: Protective Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coatings for the Interior and Exterior Surfaces of Ductile-Iron and Gray-Iron Fittings.
- AWWA C213: Standard for Fusion-Bonded Epoxy Coatings and Linings for Steel Water Pipe and Fittings.
- A351: Standard Specification for Castings, Austenitic, for Pressure-Containing Parts.
- ASTM F2880: Standard Specification for Lap-Joint Type Flange Adapters for Polyethylene Pressure Pipe in Nominal Pipe Sizes 3/4 in. to 65 in.
Added Benefits of Choosing Specified Fittings
- 99% on-time shipments
- One of the only HDPE & PVC manufacturers in North America
- Customer service that has a small business feel and is second to none
- Over 30 years of well-established manufacturing capabilities
- We have three factories producing parts 24 hours a day, located in Stevensville, Montana; Bellingham, Washington; and Early Brand, South Carolina.
- FM Approved
Three Convenient Manufacturing Facilities Located In:
164 West Smith Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98226
483 Stevensville Airport Road
Stevensville, MT 59870
Early Branch, SC
320 Commerce Parkway
Early Branch, SC 29916